iSeries Accounts Payable
Global's iSeries™ Accounts Payable application offers the control and flexibility needed to execute payables processing within the parameters that work best for an organization.
Streamlining invoice processing with multiple input methods and processing options, the Accounts Payable solution minimizes data entry time with a high volume invoice entry function that repeats common information across invoices using customizable defaults.
Access to the Global Accounts Payable system is provided either through a Microsoft® Windows-based GUI interface or through a host-based interface. Individual users can decide which interface is more appropriate for them. Direct access is available to Accounts Payable data via Microsoft® Excel.
- Ability to change data selection — sort, summarize and display effortlessly
- Control redundant functions such as recurring and duplicate invoices
- Full integration to Global's iSeries General Ledger, Purchase Order, and Cash Management modules
- Extensive reporting options enables review of the entire payables process from order to payment
- Powerful inquiries, including open/closed, account distributions, history, statistics, and aging
- Variable payment cycles and multiple payment options including checks, EDI, and BACS
- Flexibility through multi-location vendors increases reporting accuracy
- Ability to import invoices
- Dynamic reporting from Excel using Global's QueryDesigner™ (optional)
Click to Enlarge
Global's iSeries™ Accounts Payable application streamlines invoice processing with multiple input methods and processing options minimizing data entry time with a high volume invoice entry function.
Click to Enlarge
Global's iSeries™ Accounts Payable application was developed to provide flexibility. Payment types are based on computer checks, manual checks, on demand (quick check), or electronic transfers using EDIServer.
iSeries Accounts Payable Technical Requirements
|Utilizing iSeries that is running on an IBM supported release of the operating system.|