iSeries Accounts Receivable
Global′s iSeries™ Accounts Receivable application delivers powerful flexibility and efficiency in data definition, navigation, processing and reporting structure to help maximize receivables.
Allowing for complete customer management, credit status, and other controls, the Accounts Receivable solution offers a well-designed and easily maintained customer database. Major product areas include cash applications, credit and customer management.
Access to Global′s Accounts Receivable system is provided either via a Microsoft® Windows-based GUI interface, or through a host- based interface. Direct access is available to Accounts Receivable data via Microsoft® Excel. In Accounts Receivable, reports can be created with a wide range of user-defined parameters.
- Ability to import invoices and receipts
- Ability to apply receipts based on algorithms assigned
- Cash application features, such as auto cash, pay ranges, charge-back and write-off capability and non-AR cash applications
- National account/child account capability for inquiry and cash application
- Full integration to Global's iSeries General Ledger and Cash Management applications
- Event monitor for tracking many application events such as exceeding credit limits, dunning stage progression, customer additions, and other user-defined events
- Events trigger actions which build workflows for the salesperson, credit manager, etc.
- Provides tools to efficiently handle collection circumstances
- Dynamic reporting from Excel using Global's QueryDesigner™ (optional)
Click to Enlarge
Global's iSeries™ Accounts Receivable application delivers powerful flexibility and efficiency in data definition, navigation, processing and reporting structure to help maximize receivables.